Travel blog showcasing destinations, experiences and advice for independent travellers
Thinking Nomads started in 2010 as a personal travel blog of Felicity e Marco, who wanted to share their passion for travel. Having visited more than 100 countries on 5 continents over the last 10 years. Thinking Nomads was founded on the philosophy of adventure, discovery and inspiration from traveling the world.
Marco and Felicity and their small team travel the world showcasing real time journeys, stories and advice through travel writing, photos, videos and engaging social media content.
Thinking Nomads audience is aged between 28-55 years old, well travelled, educated to post-graduate level, belonging to the middle to upper-income bracket 30-50k per Year.
Target: Independent travel, Adventure/ Offbeat Journeys, Family and Luxury Travel.
Web Traffic January 2019
Unique visitors: 42000
Domain Authority: 37
Page Authority: 47
Social Media Channels
- Pinterest: 2.000
- Youtube: 200.000 views
- Twitter: 29.600 followers
- Facebook: 10.300
- Instagram: 44000 followers
- Google+: 12.000 (personal page)
How you can benefit from working with us
Access to a targeted engaged audience
Having spent the last 7 years building a strong relationship with our audience across our social channels. Thinking Nomads enjoys high influence scores, due to a high number of shares, mentions and discussions that are generated from social media interactions.
We have worked with over 100 brand and DMO’S
Through many diverse collaborations we have discovered which strategies create the most buzz and impact on social media. It is both a skill and an art that has been crafted over many years.
Real time blogging and long-lasting content
You will receive a combination of realtime blogging creating an instant buzz around a campaign, plus evergreen content.
Our teams passion for travel
First and foremost Felicity and Marco and their team love to travel and uncover new destinations and cultures, this passion for travel is then translated into interesting unique content and campaigns.
Ways we can work together
We collaborate regularly with brands and destinations and taylor made campaigns can be created to suit the a businesses objectives.
- Brand Ambassador. One of our team can be a spokesperson or advocate for your brand or destination, promoting to an engaged following.
- Social Media e Blogging campaign. We provide customised social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ blogging campaigns we can create taylor made campaigns, including Instagram and Facebook takeovers where we post original content to your brand or company profiles.
- Tweet Chats. A fantastic strategy to get people talking and engaged about a destination or a brand, with over 100k twitter follower.
- Professional Photographs and videos. We collaborate with professional video makers and photographers and we can customise a project to produce high quality videos and photos for all types of campaigns (example of video shown below).
- Product Reviews. Has your brand launched a new product and you want to get the word out quickly to a targeted demographic? Why not get a review of your product on Thinking Nomads.
- Writing. Depending on the type of coverage you require we will recommend one of our team who are experts in many different fields: food, adventure travel and travel with children. All articles can be published in both Italian and English.
Thinking Nomads recent Vlogs
For further information about how to work with us write to [email protected]
Some of the past collaborations