Thinking Nomads started in 2010 as a personal travel blog of Felicity e Marco, who wanted to share their passion for travel. Having visited more than 110 countries on 5 continents over the last 10 years, Thinking Nomads was founded on the philosophy of adventure, discovery and inspiration from traveling the world.
Marco and Felicity travel the world showcasing real time journeys, stories and advice through travel writing, photos, videos and engaging social media content.
- Web Traffic June 2021
- Social Media Channels
- Instagram lates post showing Golden Bay Resort and Spa in Danang
- Facebook Post showing the Vedana Lagoon Resort and Spa
- Facebook Post showing Pilgrimage Resort and Spa in Hue on our italian page
- Drone Footage at Vedana Lagoon Resort and Spa on our Instagram Account
- Pinterest Profile showing the monthly views
- How you can benefit from working with us
- How we can work together
- Thinking Nomads recent Vlogs on YouTube
- Some of the past collaborations
Thinking Nomads audience is aged between 28-55 years old, well travelled, educated to post-graduate level, belonging to the middle to upper-income bracket 30-50k per Year. Readers are from USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa and New Zeland.
Target: Independent travel, Adventure/ Offbeat Journeys, Family and Luxury Travel.
Web Traffic June 2021
- Unique visitors per month: 40,000
- Pageviews: 125,000
- Domain Authority: 39
- Page Authority: 47
Social Media Channels
- Pinterest: 266,000 monthly views
- Youtube: 400,000 views and 2,200 subscribers
- Twitter: 29,600 followers
- Facebook: 10,300 followers
- Instagram: @Viaggitori 41000 followers, @Thinking Nomads 5485 followers.
Instagram lates post showing Golden Bay Resort and Spa in Danang
Facebook Post showing the Vedana Lagoon Resort and Spa
A resort where bikes are the main mode of transport, the lakeside atmosphere is so peaceful and, in truth, we are surprised to find places like this in Vietnam. Vedana lagoon resort & spaPubblicato da Thinking Nomads – Travel Blog su Venerdì 2 aprile 2021
Facebook Post showing Pilgrimage Resort and Spa in Hue on our italian page
Abbiamo trovato questo bellissimo resort a Hué, immerso nel verde e a pochi km dall’antica capitale del Vietnam. Senza…Pubblicato da Non Solo Turisti – Blog di Viaggi su Martedì 30 marzo 2021
Drone Footage at Vedana Lagoon Resort and Spa on our Instagram Account
Pinterest Profile showing the monthly views
Each tweet has an average of 500 engaement level and 15,000 impressions
How you can benefit from working with us
Access to a targeted engaged audience
Having spent the last 10 years building a strong relationship with our audience across our social channels. Thinking Nomads enjoys high influence scores, due to a high number of shares, mentions, and discussions that are generated from social media interactions.
We have worked with over 100 brand and DMO’S
Through many diverse collaborations, we have discovered which strategies create the most buzz and impact on social media. It is both a skill and an art that has been crafted over many years.
Real-time blogging and long-lasting content
You will receive a combination of realtime blogging creating an instant buzz around a campaign, plus evergreen content.
How we can work together
We collaborate regularly with brands and destinations and tailor-made campaigns can be created to suit the business’s objectives.
- Brand Ambassador. We promote your brand or destination to an engaged audience.
- Social Media and Blogging campaign. We provide customized social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest) and blogging campaigns. Also we can do Instagram and Facebook takeovers where we post original content to your brand or company profiles.
- Professional Photographs and videos. We can customize a project to produce high-quality videos and photos for all types of campaigns (example video shown below).
- Product Reviews. Has your brand launched a new product and you want to get the word out quickly to a targeted demographic? Why not get a review of your product on Thinking Nomads.
- Writing. Depending on the type of coverage you require we will recommend one of our team who are experts in many different fields: food, adventure travel, and travel with children. All articles can be published in both Italian and English.
Thinking Nomads recent Vlogs on YouTube
For further information about how to work with us write to [email protected]